PHODE is looking for his future:
Sales Manager for DACH / NORTH EUROPE
We are searching for a professional passionate about animal nutrition to take a senior position in our sales team. He (she) will be responsible for managing and maintaining a long-term relationship with accounts, and maximizing sales opportunities within the area.
This person must have a proven record for delivering on or exceeding goals, ideally from within the feed additives, premix, and complete feed or veterinary industries.
- Attain and exceed sales objectives by developing and executing plans necessary to grow our Client’s business
- Managing large company accounts for the company an building relationships
- Networking within large company accounts in order to secure all business opportunities, acting as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Investigating and resolving queries and issues raised by national accounts.
- Generate new accounts
- Identify and prioritize the markets with the greatest potential for growth
- Establish sales targets for Customers and budget forecast
- Implement the adapted marketing tools
- Work closely with the corporate technical and marketing support team to share learning across key customers accounts
- Interacting and coordinating with the sales team and other staff members in other departments working on the same account
- Set up conditions with distributors on the basis of legal specificities while ensuring the interests of the Company
- Ensuring internal Company functions give the highest level of customer service to large company accounts
- Arranging meetings with all relevant decision makers within the customer
- Holding business reviews to assess opportunities for sales
- Writing business plans for all current and opportunity business
- Managing and solving conflicts with clients ; the Account Manager is expected to have specific information regarding daily operations of the Company and keep the client updated
- Set up regular reporting
- Meeting time deadlines for accounts.
Qualifications – Requirements
- Business school, Engineer degree in agriculture, veterinarian school
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales/ business development, ideally for a leading feed additives company operating in Europe
- Assess client’s needs effectively and address needs through new products and services
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record of growing business within large accounts
- Highly self-motivated
- Fluency (oral and written) in German/English is required, good knowledge of French would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of animal species
- Very good personal and professional network with decision makers
- Proven track record of successful sales figures
- An ability to assess customer’s needs effectively and address needs
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
The candidate must be highly motivated, extremely organized, team-oriented, and possess outstanding communication and negotiating skills.
The position will ideally be based in France, in Germany or North Europe.
Home-office, with 50% travel time.
To join us, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com